Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Bubbly services and websites (the “Services”) offered by Bubble Motion Pte Ltd (“Bubbly” or “we” or “us”) and any information, text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time.
- The Services that Bubbly provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Bubbly may stop the Services (or any features within the Services) and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password.
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services and to terminate users or reclaim usernames.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Service.
- You must not use Bubbly name or any of the Bubbly trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without prior permission.
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Bubbly of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Bubbly will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Bubbly Services. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- As part of providing you the Services, we may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages via your registered e-mail or mobile number. These communications are considered part of the Services and your Bubbly account, which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving. We, or our partners, may also send you targeted marketing messages based on data that you provide us through Services.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
Content on the Services and Premium Accounts
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- By making available any Content, you hereby grant to Bubbly a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Content.
- Certain features of the Service are only available to users who register and pay for a premium account. If you wish to upgrade your account, you may do so at any time. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIODS.
- Bubbly reserves the right to change, modify, withdraw or discontinue any of the features, services and functionalities of the Service at any time and for any reason with or without notice.
- Bubbly may change the features of any type of account, may withdraw or, or introduce new types of account at any time and for any reason, and may change the prices charged for any of its premium accounts from time to time with or without notice.
- Bubbly may introduce new Content or change or withdraw Content for a premium account from time to time with or without notice.
Bubbly respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Bubbly will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is:
Bubble Motion Pte. Ltd.
Attn: Copyright Agent
28 Maxwell Road, #04-07
Red Dot Traffic Building
We may revise these Terms from time to time; the most current version will always be at bubbly.net/tos. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via an e-mail to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
(These terms of services were inspired by Twitter)